Instant works in moments of anxiety
The extreme fear can be converted into ordinary worry. Types of psychotherapy, drug therapy, practical ways to control anxiety there.
- Exercise: a short walk away from your anxiety. At least half an hour a day of exercise will help you a lot.
- Do not drink tea and coffee: caffeine when anxiety is like pouring water into the mill.
- Do not drink alcohol even though the alcohol starts to seem slow, but the next day you feel more anxious, because the stimulatory effect of alcohol on the brain is left.
- Gently breathing: breathing, or severe respiratory distress and can cause initial guess for dizziness, anxiety and depression can make you. The main difficulty in breathing, rapid breathing, but breathing with the upper chest rather than the diaphragm. Deep breathing can help you relax. To do this, lay a hand on his chest and the other hand on your abdomen. Now breathe so that the nose goes up and down on your stomach. By doing this exercise you can control your breathing when anxious. By focusing on breathing can actually help conquer anxiety.
- Make time for your teen: A common cause is anxiety, worry and fear can go all day. Instead, a half-hour each day to sit down and eat just sad. When the day comes concern catches you, tell yourself: it's later and I was sad when concerns.
Instant works in moments of anxiety.
- Look up: research has shown that emotions are intense Shvndps heads off to see the ceiling.
- Slowly breathe breathing to calm yourself down, the air is completely out of his mind with each exhalation, repeat a calming word such as "calm ... calm ... calm."
- Drop your shoulders down: up to the shoulders to increase tension. Relax your shoulders to reduce tension.
- Think Slow when disturbing thoughts come quickly, you feel slow and complete sentences.
- Change your voice: Slow down your speech and your voice will Shmaaramsh and others being brought under control.
- Move: When you feel that anxiety begins, a moment where Run and jump up and down.
- If the change with open fret and lift the corners of the mouth can deceive the brain and make it slow.
- From a different angle to look at: your anxious and nervous at the corner of the room to someone else and imagine.
When the anxiety is not
- Anti-anxiety medication use: If you do not get rid of anxiety, anti anxiety medication, ask your doctor or ask him to introduce you to a psychiatrist.
- Try a therapy: Your doctor may be referred to a specialist mental illness that can make you change the thoughts that trigger anxiety can help. Psychotherapy something strange miracle, or not scary and the only way you will be taught exercises to help you understand and deal with what will frustrate.
- Use of Drugs: Your doctor may prescribe a drug for short-term or occasional. Effective medications include benzodiazepines, tricyclic antidepressants and monoamine oxide inhibitor (MAOI) is. MAOI drugs are an important food restrictions, so be sure to ask your doctor the list of forbidden foods.
Important: Do not forget to use the drug without a doctor's permission is strictly prohibited. Talk to your doctor about the medications.
Attack startle out of control anxiety. Some people are prone to short periods of intense fear or discomfort.Symptoms are shortness of breath, dizziness or walking, trembling, palpitations or rapid heartbeat, sweating, feeling of choking, stomach upset also feel numbness or tingling, flushing or chills, chest pain or discomfort and fear of is dying or going crazy. Dismay attacks is bothering you, tell your doctor. However, there are also things you can do to fix it.
1) Bqbvlanyd to the attack transient, usually within five to ten minutes.
2) Remember that nobody ever died from a panic attack and stroke is not crazy. Tell yourself, "This too will pass."
3) Click on the overcoming feelings and tell yourself: "Just a feeling." Let your experience the hard breathing and breathe slowly. It can get enough oxygen.
4) every one or two minutes, depending on your anxiety scale of one to ten guess. With this, you will notice that it goes up and down its surface, but gradually decreases.
5) Ten breathe slow, deep diaphragmatic do. Open anxiety guess.
6) focus on nearby objects. Room in your mind, your clothes, sounds and smells to weaken. It can draw attention away from your body.
These steps are repeated until the loss of startle attacks.